Wednesday 15 October 2008

lectures are dead BORING...

as usual...lectures are BORING wen da lecturer is explainig stuff dats in da textbook with all da same notes on da screen...so we talk...laugh...play...take pics and ignore da lecturer~!

we alws sit on da top...starting from 3rd sem..we sat on top..if not we wer da nerds sitting 3 row from da bottom..HAH!

Auditing...*lecturer warned us dat its hard*...but we still....*grin* play....
u see...
caught sleeping!HAH!!
wat happen to my face??!!lolx...actualy i was doin silly faces...din knw my fren wer taking pic..
she happily throwing her hp to another gal...

*******************************************
wen home sp for da weekends with bro...all i did was wen out with frenz and sleep...*grin*...but bro decided to be a superhero with my dad!dey climbed up to da roof to clean da roof from dried leaves....actualy i wen up da roof before with my dad..kinda nice...but its HOT and dangerous...


i mizz my cute dogs alot!!!prince has grown more like his mom...as greedy as her too!

my ever smart patchy!he is a good rat catcher...hehe...he and my dad hunt for rats in da hse!believe me k...

--------------------------------------------------------

things wer cleared...

but not all...

hope tomolo everything goes well...

aint wana see any cat fights between US...

hoping for da best...

but is disappointed bout da damge done...

i reali wana knw da reason y they became like tis...

No comments: