Monday 6 October 2008

HOME she goes...

MY eva 24 hours PRIVATE NURSE has gone home...

=(

aaaaaawwww.....

i need her!I NEED HER!!!

MUM has gone home to sp d tis aftnun...she was here since last thurs n she has been taking care of me n my sis....*sis eventually gotten my bloody poisonous virus n she got sick too!!!*HAH!

its so so nice dat mum is here to take care of us...cuz i tend to be super attention seeker wen im ill...xp

der is tis virus goin around n lotsa ppl fell sick...dad says last nite der wer only 30 ppl in church last nite!!!WOW!!!!!...cuz most of them wer sick n cudnt attend church service...u see..dun play play with tis virus wei!

aft getting da virus from me...sis has gotten bad to worst da next day...n in tis 3 days she had gone to da doctor 3 TIMES!!!!worst than me...my fever wasnt so bad..but she had fever..and then had high fever da next day..well she got 2 days off from work...her medical fees are paid by da company dats y she cud go doc everyday n i cudnt..well if i dun get well by tomolo..then i'll go see da doc again..

REAL TORTURE!im suffering alot!more than a week!neva fall sick tis bad b4...eva 1st time..FEVER FEVER...gud aso burn my fats away!hah...lolx..sick stil can make fun...xD

gota keep a positive attitude!i stil laugh and make fun of ppl tho im stil sick..lolx...i juz dun wan da sickness to bring me down n make me hide in da rum alws...i stil go shopping...xD..yday wit mum...tho i was down with fever...lolx!

I MISS junk food...ice creams and chocs!!!!!owh how i wish i cud eat them now!!!!!my future-bro-in-law got us BIG APPLE donut...yeah baby!penang got BIG APPLE donut d!!!wwwoooohhhoooo~...however...we cudnt eat...cuz he got us all chocolate toppings...haihz..we both sick how to eat?my grandparents ate it all!uuurrrggghh!...nvm..i'll pujuk sis to get once we get well..xD

No comments: