Saturday 18 October 2008

undecided...

hhhmmm...does tis layout look nice?
i feel its missing sumthing...
oh yeah!it doesnt post my title of da blog..=(
feel like changin it again..dun reali like it
wat shud i do?shall i change it??
(@.@)
~ *confused*~

***

i feel weird these few days...dun knw y...its like im suddenly *alone* on tis place call EARTH...i still talk..i still laugh...i still smile...BUT im EMPTY inside

i usually got ppl to talk to...ppl who lend a shoulder for me to cry on...or lend their ears for me BUT not anymore..not dat i dun trust da ppl around me...its juz dat der is a GAP in between

call me ATTENTION SEEKER??hhhmm..mayb i am...

***

got my results for last sem's finals...and guess wat??
i PASS ALL!!!yes ALL!!!
~phew!
thk god he answered my prayers!i told him last nite dat plz let me pass all...if i dun get an 'A' i wont mind...i juz wana pass all and leave those subs bhind...cuz tis sem's sub is WORST!i hav to worry more on tis sem's sub than last sem's...

all tis while i reali hav no confidence in myself...i alws think dat im da dumbest of them all..all bcuz i neva excel in studies b4...probably i did...but...my SPM reali pulled me down..and i turn into a person who alws tink dat i wud neva pass ny of my exam...

ppl WARNED me dat accounting course will b very hard...at i first i din wana take it up...but i knw i need a lil push so dat i cud excel in life...so i took up accountancy so dat i wil reali study for it to pass cuz its hard...think im weird??mayb i am...

however tis results reali prove me wrong..i cud study..im actualy aint dumb!all i need is to trust myself dat i cud do it...i cud pass no matter how damn freaking hard da sub will be if i reali study..

LIFE is like an ocean neva SMOOTH and EASY to go thru it..

***

i MISS him..i reali do
tis whole week he has been super buzy..
da msges between me and him became lesser
til i cud actually count da msges i receive from him in a day...
double degree is hard..and it freaks me now..cuz if degree is so hard..then wat wud ACCA be?super duper freaking HARD??gosh~so scary!
and knw wat?i feel like im single again..no 1 is der for me...=(
*lonely-ness KILLS!*
yikes~! he is buzy with piles of assmgts and finals cuming up..y da heck am i complaining??!!

yet again~
call me ATTENTION SEEKER??mayb i am...
nah~
probably i am!!! =X

No comments: