Tuesday 28 October 2008

too many things to tell...

hhhhhhmmmm....
wer do i start???


so many things happen so fast in these few days..it is as if a dream and i juz woke up for my sleep...



last friday..wen out wit frenz to watch HIGH SKOL MUSICAL 3!hehehe...njoyed it alot!it was oni 4 of us..but we had great time together..oh yeah we ate BIG APPLE DONUT!oh it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!hehe..during da movie..a lil gurl was sitting beside me..n she was singing with da song from da movie!i so so so wana strangle her!ugh!i HATE KIDS!!!damn annoying..her mum aso so DUMB..din she know its cinema??her daughter was singing so loudly..n she was recording da songs too...teruk la da mum..useless 1..uncivilised ppl..dey shud banned those ppl from goin into cinemas...


me vaining in class before movies...*grin*

me and nisa before goin in da cinema..

i look like a ghost here...ekeke..

da 4 of us...we wearing da same T!juz not da same colour..

as i had mention dat i wen back sp during da weekends n wen out whole day with frenz as i was home alone...so for da first time i drove out alone!!!YES i DROVE!lolx...i had to get my own lunch as my fren will have hers before cuming over..so i wen n bot my fav chicken rice...yummy~its a great feeling to drive alone..cuz der is no stress from parents!!hah! so came home and she came and hangout with me in my hse..n i offer to drive out dat nite to pick her up for dinner..but she said gals better dun drive out alone at nite..so fine..her bf pick us up..and with her bf around i got free dinner!lolx...hehehehe...xD...i alws talk bout how i miss da drinks from *Summer Pearl*..its a shop dat sells milky drinks..or some call it bubble tea...and gosh~i was so happy to drink my eva fav Lavender milk ice blended!!!woah~felt so great aft dat...=p



on sun...as usual parents had to go arau for service..so me and bro was at home..n i got up 11 sumthing n he still sleeping!lazy ass!!so i decided to bath my two lil cuties!!

two ugly fellows...

patchy enjoying his bath!
owh i luv tis pic...princey is so so cute!!



his pityful face...he dun like bathing


n yesterday...i was my parent's DRIVER da whole day!! =D...i drove all da way from SP back to grandparents hse and then go town and back to da mall near my grandparents hse!hahahaha...im a super gud driver cuz i din exceed da speed limit..

i did dat is bcuz to show my parents dat dey cud trust me driving in penang wen they are gone to Jerusalem..cuz im gona drive their car to coll!yahoo~no ned to take bus for a week!hehehe...


today im super super tired...i slept for oni 3 hours last nite..and all thanks to my luvly sis who disturb me by readin her novels til 4am!!!ugh!!!i hate her for doin dat...not thinkin a lil bout me..at last i cudnt stand it i shouted at her to off da lights...she wud read her novels every single nite til da wee hours..most of da time im too tired to be bored by da light..but sumtimes i do..

No comments: