Monday 15 December 2008

i SWEAR DAT U"LL DIE SOON...

dats wat i've said for more than 10 times now......

my swear sure works...cuz dey said swearing sure works on ppl...

so therefore again... I SWEAR DAT U DIE SOON BY CRASHING WITH A LORRY OR A CAR N LOST UR HEAD UR BALLS UR DICK!U'LL DIE BY LOOSING LOTSA BLOOD...and same goes to ur family!!!!

i dun giv a damn of being cruel here cuz dat idiot asshole shudnt have a life here on earth...he shud be in HELL for da rest of his LIFE...

u scold my grandpa and grandma it is as if ur scolding me...u bully them as if u bully me...u beta watch out...cuz u'll be crash by a lorry and die in these few days!HELL YEAH!

if u dun die...i swear u have no dick for da rest of ur life and u shall regret it for scolding me and my grandparents!i shud hav called police there n den...dun u eva test my patience U IDIOT JACKASS!! dun u look down on me cz im a gurl dat i'll scared u of u old man! touch us again n i SWEAR I WONT GIV ANY FACE D!so wana throw u with a knife juz now...but then i rather see u being crash and die on da spot..i'll b laughin loudly to ur pityful family...n der it goes for bullying us!!!

dare to touch me?!i'll say u'll regret later...cuz a sissy pussy like u has no BALLS!wait til i got da chance to take a pic of u and post it on da internet...i'll shame u as much as i cud!

No comments: