Sunday 14 December 2008

im in!YAY!

im in da FINALS!

*phew*


tough competitors...luckily some choose da wrong song during SEMIS and din get choosen for da finals.....HAH!lucky me...

nyway..tis competiton is my coll's singing comp organise by da music club...but dey invited outside judges and to some of them..they are quite famous...but i dun knw ny of them...hehehe...



audition and semis...dey let students watch us perform..n da crowd is HUGE!!n dey r quite bad as in dey wil laugh at u if u forget lyrics or wrong beat of da song...lucky dey din laugh at me..i sure will b super upset...



oh yeah i've posted a video of me singin in da semis on my facebook account..go take a look n leave ya comments..xD...if ya dun hav my account...u may ask me for da link..

da top 13 Finalist...

oh yeah da finals is on da 30th Dec..luckily its aft christmas!will b held at da TARC huge hall...and monday..we ned to go for a photoshoot session in a studio...for them to put up da banner of us in coll...cool rite?but its so tiring to go for photosession n then briefin aft class at 5pm...haihz...wat to do..for da sake of gettin da grand prize of RM 1000!!!!!AARRGGHHH...i wan i wan i wan!!

xD

life seems interesting for me....now......

No comments: