Monday 8 December 2008

wats with da word?

*SEX*



wats wrong with dat word???!!



alot of ppl tend to get offended with ppl around them talking bout da word *SEX*!



believe me...it happen to me b4...



sum of my frenz even consider *KISSING* is a 'BIG EEEEEWWWWWwww...' thing...stupid rite??!!



i have no idea y dey get offended by these words...



trust me..we gals do talk dirty stuff sumtimes..we tend to get noty..HAH!



sex is a thing u'll do aft u get married...or u wana b fast then u'll probably have do it once u reach an age of curiosity...



some of my frenz dun knw wat is a *dick*..or evn worst..wer da *dick* shud b inserted to...WTH???!!!!these ppl seriously need SEX EDUCATION!!these are general knowledge..how cum these ppl dun knw??!!did they juz came out of da jungle?...



i knw i shudnt b talking bout tis stuff...but tis is getting serious cuz gals my age sum dun knw a thing!!GOSH...



to ppl who consider KISSING is a *BIG EEEWWWWww thing*..then i advice u..not to hav ny bfs or gfs...u'll b beta off being a nun or a monk...



if i offended u in this post...i dun give a damn...WHO DA HELL ask u to read my blog? =D



suck it up and get lost if ur not happy....



those who agree with tis post...raise ya hands! xD

No comments: