Wednesday 24 December 2008

a quick catch up on my life...

BOOOOO!!!!im back....lalalalal~

been buzy with stuff cz da singin comp is near and we gota practice every single day aft class in coll...n with christmas i lazy to cum on9 n blog (^^)

so here der is some pic i took within this 2 weeks...things i've done...


tis pic i took at france taipei..wen der for a photoshoot cuz dey wana hang banners of us in coll...i din go to coll on wednesday..n my fren msg me and told me dat dey ady hang up da banner d
(-.-)
da gals...der r 9 gals and 4 guys in da finals...all r great singers..tough competition..

nice pic eh?hah!!i shall haunt u if u mess with me....
xD


da kids had a children party in a hotel in Alor Star..so i tag along with them..n dey had buffet lunch...and its my time to EAT!!!!heheheeh....dey wer playing games n i wer eating non-stop der...cudnt resist nice fud! (^^)
tis is my 1st portion...

my 3rd round of fud...i forget to take my 2nd round...hahha

2nd round was oni salad...so its ok...

my christmas present from my sis...she got it from india...nice eh?im so in LOVE with PINK!


grandma ask me to get my own christmas present n she'll pay me back..so i got these..EKEKE!makeup stuff from elianto...


i wanted a jacket..so bro got me 1 for christmas n birthday gift...damn stingy rite him??!!gf pulak he can buy two damn expensive 1...tak guna punya orang...

wat happen on christmas eve???
hhhmm...nothing much...juz wen to frenz hse and talk til 4am and then go home and sleep...
christmas day i was stuck at home...spent most of da time sleeping...hehehe...
tonite goin for makan at fren'z hse...
llalalala~
christmas is all about
FOOOOOODDD!

No comments: