Wednesday 25 March 2009

Dark future....

SO.......
mah bro probably....or i shall say...mayb definitely....
goin to kl to work d....
he has been called for a second interview from World Vision...
i see him shifting to kl soon...tis year...


DANG!!!!


i gota live with my sister...and only her!!!
i dun see dat my future will be bright living with her...
will hav to live on her rules and her PMS mood flings!!
MY GAWD!!y did u punish me?!!i din do ny wrong...
its reali hard to live with her...
cuz she wudnt help me out...
unlike my bro...he helps me alot!

im dead im dead im dead!

i knw its not hard to live with ur own sis..
BUT u dun knw my sis!
her MOOD FLINGS KILLS!!
when she's nice..she is super nice..
but wen she is not..darn!u reali dig ur own grave!!



nyways..i dun see ny bright side living with her for another 3 years..GOSH!yea 3...



as i play as i joke as i watch my drama and as i laugh...
i din realise dat now is ady week 4!!!!
means i hav 3 more weeks to go till da sem ends..
OMG!!the clock is ticking and im still not studyin...
i beta gear up to face da war again!

(@.@)


lotsa fun things happen these few weeks...cuz der is not mush stress tis sem
we play we shop we hangout together alot!
snappin lotsa pics before we all go our separate ways..
BUT actually...most of us continuing in Penang TARC..hehehe
oni a few dat is leaving for kl...


da 1st day we meet..we are all totaly strangers to each other...
but as time goes by..
we click! and now...
its hard to say Goodbye....

No comments: