Thursday 5 March 2009

Mah other Half...

owh yeah i hav a boyfriend in reality...
but wat u all dun knw is...i have another boyfriend in my dreams!!!
lalalalal~!
DREAMS = Not Real = It May Neva Come True....
but well...dreams remain dreams and reality shall remain reality...

Well i guess most of u guys who follows my blog will knw dat i totaly LOVES Alexender Wang Lee Hom!!...not cuz he is totaly CUTE *grin*..his songs...his voice..will juz put a smile on my face each time i hear his songs...he is totaly Talented...and super Smart..if he wasnt a singer..he'll b a Doctor by now..

da pics below are his albums...from da oldest to da latest...i dont own all those albums..i only hav from da 1st Revolution album till his Chinked-out album...but its all in cassettes..hehehe..BUT i got his AUTOGRAPH on My One and Only album..i din meet him personally tho..cuz i was in KL dat time...my sis's fren got it for me...heheh...i was so so HAPPY!!!however...da cassete player made dat album's cassette spoilt...uuurrrgggghh!!oh nvm...he sign on da cover of da lyrics!HAHAHA....

every single album of his...i hav one personal FAV...and i wud sing it over and over again...till my mum wud say "there she goes again..haihz"...hehehehe....

This LENT season...i shall pray more dat i'll have the chance to meet u someday... xD

reali hope he comes out with an english album...heard dat he is a christian tho...(^^)



Da BEST singer..and da eva 1st singer that made me like mandrin songs.....owh and aso..i cud rmb all his songs by heart...

No comments: