Tuesday 3 March 2009

I WANA GRAD!!!

NO no NOOOOOOO tis cant be true!! NO WAYYY!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!!
(@.@)
i find myself in my coll bus again aft 3 weeks of bein a PIG at home...
haihz...
wat a life!!
3 weeks of holiday its like 3 days of holiday oni...
fun time pass real fast!
results were release yday..
and guess wat??
i got a GREAT GIFT!da ever 1st gift i got from coll...
dat is...
i FLUNK 2 subs~
GOSH!
i was seriously sad..
neva did i flunk b4..and this is mah 1st time
Y??!!Y muz it happen wen im gona graduate?
i tot i cud graduate proudly wit no resit papers...
but now...haihz
hav to fill my brain with those stupid subs again..
i SUCK at ACCOUNTS!
damn...im gona b da lousiest accountant eva!
but thk god..tis sem's subs are fully coursework..
so no ned stress bout finals for this two sub
and concentrate on my stupiak resit papers..
(#.#)
i still cudnt make up my mind on wer to continue my studies..
shall i leave for kampar or juz stay here?
ugh..
very hard to make up my mind..
too much stuff to consider..
ACCA? or CPA?
DENG!!!
complicated life..

No comments: