Saturday 28 February 2009

S.A.D

Sitting here...facing da com...in my comfy room in sp...thinkin dat tonite is my last nite here..makes me so sad...

i dun knw y i hav this feeling...aint i happy to go penang?aint i happy to stay away from my parents?aint i happy dat i have more freedom in penang?...hhmmm...mix feelings rite now...i dun feel like goin back penang...i dun wana leave this room..this hse...this place dat i've stayed for 4 years...a place dat i called HOME SWEET HOME since 14years old..

sp gives me a relaxing lifestyle...everyday i seem to hav lotsa spare time for myself...i sleep weneva i wan...i wake up weneva i wan...i go out weneva i wan...i blast da hse with loud music wen no 1 is around...but..weneva im in sp...im alws home alone...i will neva eva be home alone in penang...cuz my grandpa will alws b around...he hardly goes out...

i keep reminding myself...7 more weeks...and dats it...i will return to sp d...so y sad?..cuz mayb i wont...mayb i will continue in TARC...mayb tho...hav to make my decision soon..

i like sp...i like da peaceful surroundings...i like it cuz der is no hse near mine and i cud sing how loudly i want...and another thing...i like sp cuz my two lil siblings are here...patchy and prince..

No comments: