Thursday 19 February 2009

Am i blind?!

Been so lazy to blog for da past few days..
and Jordan...u TAG me too much d la...i ned time to slowly do it ya....xD
u'll b da 1st person i'll tag if i got any...Muahahaha*evil laughs*

wen to B'worth on sunday morning..had dim sum 1st before goin to a church der...
Mon...wen out at nite with frenz...same goes for tues...
and yday i wen penang cuz dad had class and mum gota do her specs...so i drove whole day...and i had oni 3 hours of sleep da nite before... (>.<)...damn tiring..

owh i knocked a motorbike yday near my hse wen we almost rcd home!!!

BUT...its not serious...juz a knock...i wasnt goin fast...luckily i break fast...

i seriously din see him...its a junction and i wana turn in...i tot no car so i turn and makan da next lane abit..and i got a shocked seeing him infront of me...so i faster break...kena lecture from parents...haihz..all i tell them is...i SERIOUSLY din see him...he probably was at my blind spot...everybody has it...so counted as and accident??mayb...juz a sratch on my car..i made my MARK!! xD

today i drove out for lunch..and parents wer hesitating whether to let me drive or not...and i told them..fine dun let me drive..so FOREVER dun let me drive..c'mon..no 1 on earth NEVA got into an accident..and mine is minor 1..no 1 was injured aso..scary cat!at least i wana drive..sum of my frenz got license but dun drive cuz got into accident b4..wats da point of having license??!!!

nyway...i had tis for dinner....------>see da pic below....



guess wat izzit...parents had PCC meeting...so i gota find my own fud....its HAM with Cheese...ekekeke...



took from da ferry in da on da way to penang...nice rite?

No comments: