Tuesday 10 February 2009

Its...

Its nearly 3am and im stil awake cuz im on a break so....

YAY!!!!

i LOVE SLEEPING LATE and geting up LATE!!

xD

da best thing u cud ask for during holidays is...u get to sleep as much as u want...owh i luv it...u may call me a pig!but I DUN CARE!gahhhh...its my life...i decide to live my life...

so since im free..y din i update my blog??heheh...der is oni 1 reason...cuz i dun have TIME...yea u see it rite...TIME!cuz i've been spendin all my free time on drama drama drama!!im wathing 3 dramas at a time...so u guess...do i have time to blog?? xp

will blog bout those dramas later wen i finis watched them...HAH!but i've been goin out lots too...

TODAY...spend da whole day with my dear in penang..he called me at 12 sumthing in da noon but i was still sleeping..and thk god i din put silent..so da hp woke me up...actualy im suppose to get up at 10am to watch da GRAMMYS...but da lzy me decided to sleep...xD

yeap im so happy to see him aft A MONTH!! (=.=)..yea wat a life we got...haihz...but at least we still cud meet up...i became his fashion advisor for da day...cuz he wanted to get shirts and i dun wan him to get black colour again!!guys have da habbit of buyin lotsa BLACK t-shirts rite??!!...thk gawd now he has more colours in his wardrobe =)

and aso..i've been eatin lots these days..my dear keep askin me to eat less...(>.<)..like today..had dinner with him at 5 sumthing at nando's...but when i rcd home sp at 8 sumthing i had 3 pieces of pizza...hhhmmm..is dat too much??i wasnt hungry when i eat those pizza...i ate cuz my parents made it themselves..(^^)...good excuse eh??...muhahahaha...

oh yeah...yet again frustrations filling my mind as my diploma is gettin to da end...wat i wana do aft this?wer i wana head to?which is da best choice?will i regret on da decisions made later???GAWD!!!im confuse...i seriously dun knw wer to head to...TARC givin us a good option..but....bro ask me to reali think of it 1st...cuz its only advance diploma..he feels dat its not worth my time doin it...DANG!!! IM STUCK!

No comments: