Thursday 26 February 2009

Me Like...

im so into BRITISH guys!!! i super LOVE their ACCENT! so sexy so hot! xD


especially this guy.....ALEX PETTYFER...da Lead Actor of WILDCHILD...i luv da way he laughs!


(>.<)

its ady thurs and next monday my classes will begin...owh new semester..and aso my last for diploma!!!yeappy!!!hope i pass all my subs last sem...if not..i wud hav to resit it again in this sem...my this sem will oni hav two subs..and its oni gona take 7 weeks...lalalala~!im so happy!!

wanted to go out tonite..but its raining...DANG!!! well i guess dramas are my most loyal company..parents will be goin for a funeral... =( ...its sad dat i cudnt spend much time with them aso during my break..cuz dey r alws out or having service in church...BLA!!!y da heck muz dey make themselves so buzy with church??!!! owh geramnya aku...even on mondays wen they are free..dey will go for visitation..well i guess church ppl r MORE important tho..screw them!

oooppsss..its LENT season..a season to fast and pray and aso less swearing...but OWH..wat i care...saying "stupid" is swearing...my gawd!!!i wud b a nun if i dun swear..but tooooo bad i do...ppl aint puuuurfect...mum keep tellin me to fast and pray...but too bad mum...if i dun eat on time..i'll get gastric and it will make me evn worst.. xD ...if u r a true christian...u dun even ned to wait till tis LENT season to fast and pray..other times u can do so...so y now acting? (@.@)

i probably have changed....yea i knw..but well tis is me now..

No comments: