Monday 23 February 2009

.......

*screams at da top of her lungs*
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!DAMN U........
STREAMYX!!!!!
da internet connection is killing me slowly...
juz to load a page it takes me more than 10mins...
OMGAWD!!!!
(@.@)
My baby at last is starting his class d...he has been rottin at home since december...haiyo...shud start study d...too long d his break...how i wish mine was dat long too...but *smack my head*...wake up from ur dream gal!...
he is back to penang...and im still in sp...feels so far away from him... =(
miss him so much...dun knw whether he feels da same way too or not...how i wish we wer da same coll...stayin in da same hostel...therefore we cud meet up anytime we wan...
my post seems boring these days...cuz i seriously hav nothin to do at home...sleep...watch dramas...eat...or go out...sleep again...(^^) and i lazy to write bout my tots on stuff...owh PIG me!
one more week of holiday left...TIME FLIES!!!GOSH!...this week will b filled with services...cuz Ash Wednesday...and then sunday service...i've become super holy aft cuming back to sp...cuz in penang i hardly go church... xp....SSSsssssSHHH...dun tell my parents!!!heheheeh....
i miss....
H.I.M
he has...
been a part of my life...
or i shall say...
he has a huge impact in my daily life...
something like a habbit...
i'll go crazy if i dun msg him for a day...
and i'll go insane if he doesnt reply me back...
i dun mind dat we dun get to meet often...
but i mind if we lost contact evn for a day...
communication btween us is da most important thing...
life's tough on us now...
but i wont giv up on US..
i promise...
we will walk thru this rocky road together...
i sometimes do wish dat miracle will happen for us..
our future is so blur...
so blur till u cudnt predict nythin..
its hard living a life like this..
cuz u may neva feel secure..
shall u be da pillar dat i'll hang on to?
i need security on our future..

No comments: