Saturday 14 February 2009

My Valentines........

i tot i wud be staying home da whole day during this day.......


BUT....


HAH!!! bf msg me and said come lets go out...ekekeke...actualy i was still sleepin wen he msg...and dat was like 12.10noon...hehehe...thk god i woke up to check da time..was planning to sleep back again if i din see his msg...xD
aft lunch...i decided to go cut my hair...cuz i ady wanted to cut kinda long ago d...juz wana change my hair style...bored with my same old look since high skool...so i took da last pic of me with da side parting....

and......

then....

aft hair cut.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Ta Da!!!*

tempurung HEAD!

or i my fren said...

COCONUT HEAD!

hahaha...im stil so not use to my new hair!!

DENG!it freaks me out sometimes wen i look into da mirror

stil so weird for me...cz i hav da same style since highskol..

lalalala~!

i shall get use to it...

No comments: