Saturday 21 February 2009

another side of me...

*Raindrops are falling on my head...*
so happy cuz FINALY...it RAIN today...
luv da smell of da rain..
aaaaahhh...THK U GOD!
it has been super hot these days..
thx for cooling da weather tonite so i cud sleep tite...


i watch back da vids of me singing...and i realise one thing...dat is...i wasnt SHY at all..weneva i walk up da stage...im super shy..i dun knw y...but wen da music plays and i begin to sing...i felt like i become da other me...da other me who is so daring and full of confidence..

if ur a stranger who come up to me and talk..i'll give u a cold shoulder...if i dun knw u well...i will give u a cold shoulder too...u may tink dat im snobbish..but actually im not wen u reali knw me..u can say dat i have two faces..but dats juz me..

lots of my frenz wer shock to see me join da singing competition...dey wer skeptical bout it...i sang infront of them..n dey wer like wow!neva knew u cud sing so well...da normal me look like i do not have any confidence..but on da stage me is full of it...

i luv stage...
but..i still have stage fright...
and dats da scariest! cuz it cud ruin ur whole performance....


Today is juz another day dat is filled with dramas...dramas dat make me dream...activate my imagination...MY GAWD!im luving this life so so much!!


LOVE...
wat is da true meaning of LOVE??
y izit so powerful?
Bcuz of LOVE.....
ppl commit suicide...
ppl cry like der is no tomorrow...
ppl get hurt...
ppl suffer...
ppl go into depression...
ppl go insane...
ppl confuse...
ppl lost their way of life...
and for some..
Bcuz of LOVE...
ppl smile...
ppl feel loved...
ppl happy...
ppl found their other half...
ppl wont be lonely nymore...
to be exact...LOVE...der is pros and cons...
it is good if u alws face da pros of LOVE...
however...if u cudnt face da CONS of LOVE...
then i advice u...
DO NOT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP!!
i do get mad weneva i read bout ppl killing themselves aft bein dump..
if LOVE is da WORLD to u...then u r wrong!wrong!!WRONG!!
u cud still live on earth if u have lost ur LOVE..
BCUZ...der is still so much ppl living on earth!

No comments: