Thursday 6 May 2010

=)

its 4.30am & im stil up.....
felt da urge to blog
tho i hav noting interesting to blog about
its been awhile dat my life is dull
staying home
watching dramas
waking up to smell my lunch waiting for me
=)
hw cud it get much beta than this?

student's life is filled with task
well ppl say its beta than working life
i totaly agree!!
but its super duper tiring for me taking bus everyday
4hrs per day for da last 3 years!!
cud u stand it?
I CUD~
still surviving
prolly another 2 more years
(>.<)

i cudnt get tis type of life once coll starts
so im cherishing it to da fullest!
(^^)

lately da boyfie is having midsem
therefore we hardly talk
& its been 2 weeks dat we din meet
kinda depressing
but hw cud i complaint?
wen im in his shoes
me too will focus on studies
therefore i call it
a * Healthy Relationship*
for da sake of our future

Mother's day this weekend
bro's coming back
=D
hav u gotten ya gift for ur luvly mum?
~i admit dat i havent~

No comments: