Sunday 30 May 2010

Cookie Day

i dont knw since wen
i've been craving for chocolate cookie
i bet its b4 my finals in april
as i purposely wen to buy Famous Amos's cookies
which cost a bomb~
but its absolutely DELICIOUS!


so i decided to bake my own cookie
therefore i google for da recipe
& *ta-da*
i got 1 which states
Famous Amos choco cookie recipe
da writer said she bot da recipe for 250bucks~!!
it sounds yummy~

let da pics do da talking now....





=)
thk god der is mummy der to help me
she rolls the mixture into a ball beta then me
i suck~
so yea i handed dat job to her
& i did da baking
1st pan was *burned*
2nd pan was *half burned*
hehe..
but well we learn from mistakes rite?
aft that my cookies are well baked

every1 said its yummy~~!
(^^)
heh* not bad for a 1st timer


owh yea
mummy's almost bald
=)
old ones wen away, new ones coming soon

No comments: