Saturday 15 May 2010

Dont wana say Goodbye

this is da place i call *HOME*
i've been shiftin alot since young
& not a place i cud call it my home
my home used to be under da same roof as my grandparents
but yet we moved
& moved
& moved
finally ended up in SP
been staying here for da last 8years
due to studies
i've to stay with grandparents during my semester
its very very very stressful being der
no1 cud undstnd y i said so

granny everyday nags as soon as u step in da hse
i cud neva tolerate dat
as her voice keeps getting higher & higher
till u'll juz run to ur room
& slamps da door hard
but there are good times wen we sit down
& laugh alot
naggin is juz her way to cure boredom
therefore we are like cats & dogs
=)
sometimes aft arguing we'll laugh

another reason wud be my PMS sis
u cud neva find a day wer she never scold a person
too bad im alws her victim
her stress at work released on me
yea ill scream & shout at her if she goes overboard
but wen she's in reali GOOD mood
she'll be totaly GOOD towards me
complicating eh?
=D
im used to it

being at home in SP gives me da quiteness
free from any naggings & shouting
i cud do wateva i wan
i cud cook wateva i wan
without any1 being der to nag me
of course its much cooler in SP
& i totaly love dat

few more days to go
& i'll be back in da *Stressful home* again
i dun wana leave here
i wana stay longer
3 months for me its like 3 weeks
is there anything like home-schooling for college students?
i need dat badly
='(

No comments: