Friday 28 May 2010

internet means so much to folks nowadays

my freaking old com decided to call it quit
ending to its retirement
leaving me totaly blank
with no place to go
no where to turn to
(@.@)
its super duper boring without com
DO U KNW DAT??!!!
for 5 days ,
FIVEEEEE!!!
i've been living in a black & white world
so bored till i turn my time into sleeping time
Thank God my boyfie did help me to cure boredom
took me out to parteeeeyyy~!
hehehe...
& Yesh it was my EVER 1ST time
wen upper penang street
it was pack wit party goers at 12midnite
not to mention der wer lotsa malays too!!
owh dey do drink okay~
too bad i din take any pics
cz it was way too dark
& i wasnt holding my hp
boyfie was very protective on me
cz ppl der tends to do crazy stuff wen dey are drunk
&& it was da EVER 1ST time he danced
without me asking him
hehehe...
& da best part was
we dint even pay a penny
as his lecturer frm aussie paid for da 2 bottles~!!!
nyek nyek nyek~
a great nite but i learned a lesson
NEVA EVA wear HEELS to party
it KILLS ,
seriously*
*currently using my sis's office's lappie
hav no idea wen will my com will be fix*
='(

No comments: