Saturday 4 December 2010

Grenade

I’d catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I’d jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

i wrote for u this b4
i would & i will
dats hw much i've fallen so deep with u

almost teared up few times
as i think bout him
was so stress , was so tired
all i ever wantd to hear was oni his voice
to soothe my soul
he was the ever 1st person i call wen im happy
he was the ever 1st person i talk to wen im sad
he was the ever 1st person who followed me thru thick & thin

at one point
i heard sum1 said the word *stylo*
i stopped for a moment
hoping dat it was him
i looked around but in heart i knw its impossible
he wud alws say the word *stylo milo*
& i wud alws giggle cz of the word

i wantd to call
i wantd to msg
but i din cz i knw he hates me much
he wudnt wana hear me cry over the phone

i wen to my inbox
cz i wantd to find the msg dat my agent send to me
i stumble , i shivered
as i had to go thru msges from him cz i din delete it since last week
i almost burst into tears infront of every1
but i hold back & wen toilet to cool down


wen thru my album last nite
bumped into pictures of us
started cryin like no ones business
we wer happy
we wer actually concern with our future together
& most of all
we actually did think & talk bout our future together
nw its gone
all gone

i dun knw whether he was ever happy with me
cz he neva says hw lucky
or hw happy he is being in this relationship
we took each other for granted
therefore , this is the result

i so wana ask
*how are u today?*
*do u hav flu today?*
*izit getting beta or worst?*
*have u taken ur med?*
*had u have chocos today?*
*how many games of hon had u played?*
*are u sleepy?*
*are u tired?*
& lastly
* did u MISS ME today?*

i so wana talk to u
but i juz cudnt
its killing me much
& u knw it well.


No comments: