Sunday 25 October 2009

EmobecameME

Emo had been my daily self
its has taken away da bubbly old me
& replace it wit da sad n sour face
crybaby was my role da whole week
weneva da sky is dark
weneva its time to sleep
da character will appear
tried to calm myself
tried to be more optimistic
but everytime wen i see da phrase
~i miss u~
ill juz break down n cry
be it
i said it
or
he said it
it juz wont stop my tears from flowing down my cheeks
its becz
it has been more than a MONTH
i've neva met him
dat feeling kills me to da core
tho i may seem happy
& chatty wen im out
with frenz
or attend a wedding last sat
deep in me
im crying
who said Love is easy?
i may hav to disagree with dat
cuz it hasnt been easy for me or him
cried alot
till everynite i gota sleep with my tears
evn sometimes
i'll wake up having tears rolled down my eyes
as i had dreams
I SERIOUSLY MISS U
* i wish dat i'll be able to see u every time i wantd to*
but dat wud neva eva happen i guess
no matter wat
dat will alws be my 1st wish
Dear GOD ,
will u grant me this wish?

No comments: