Wednesday 14 October 2009

officially missing u.....

Gotten my results on monday
as wat i've expected
i'll fail a paper
dat is
none other than
Decision Management
(@.@)
its management accounts..
if u think diploma's MA is tough?
this is like a KILLER
=)
its true aso dat da higher level u r
da tougher da subs will be.
well..
im not sad at all...
cuz der are 45 ppl had da same fate as me
(^^)
yeap im mean...
lalalalal~
Let me tell u..
oni 20 ppl PASSED dat sub!!
now wat do u say??
=)
timetable is kinda nice for us this sem
tho da startin of da week is very hectic
Mon Tues & Wed is FULL with classes til
5.30 or 4 pm
(@.@)
but thk god thurs we dun hav any class..
& for fri we oni got class from 9am til 10.30!
hehehe..
bet i'll skip dat often?
=)
2nd week into da sem
& we r kinda filled with hmwks to do every WEEK!
(>.<)
no running from tutorials nymore
GAAHH!
4 subs this time..
do hope i'll b able to be more hardworking this sem
♥Letters to u ,♥
tho our lives may not be as sweet as candy every single day..
in my heart..
ders oni u
tho we may not see each other every single time we want to...
in my eyes..
ders oni u
tho we may be so buzy da whole day with our studies..
in my mind...
ders oni u
tho ur we r so near yet so far...
my soul...
is alws with u
♥♥♥
all da best for tomorow...
im sure u'll be da best
beat da rest!
(^^)
dun forget to put some points bout India
=)

No comments: