Saturday 10 October 2009

HeavenOfShopping

we rcd KL on sunday straight aft camp dismissed
we headed straight to our hotel
as my bro ordered mattres n it din arrive yet on thursday nite
so my sis booked a room for us
me.her.mum
we stayed at ROYAL BINTANG
its at THE CURVE
seriously its reali cool!!!
Ikano power center is juz opposite our hotel
therefore on da 1st day we wen to IKEA
bro had da meatballs there
me,mum n sis had pasta
kinda cheap
pasta per plate is 5 bucks!
(^^)
aft dat we walk around n sis bout a few stuff
our room number is 303
n i like da channel 303 on astro
btw its my FAV!
KBSWOLRD
hehehe...
its a korean channel
me luv it to bits!


3 of us slept on da queen size bed
not bad
except for my mum's snoring
hehehe...
i ady warned her d
if i cudnt sleep cuz of her snoring
i wud disturb her til she change her sleeping position
hahaha...
xD
these cute & unique cupboards!!
ME LOVEE!!!!
however its 250bucks!
darn expensive in IKEA
for da rest of da day
we walked in THE CURVE
nothing much actually
its mostly branded stuff
n normal ppl like us cudnt afford any of those
mum was sick therefore we cudnt enoy da nite life der
aft dinner we straight wen up to our room
wanted to go LAUNDRY BAR or THE APARTMENT
*sad*
Da NEXT day
we got up early to hav breakfast in da hotel
nice nice!yummy-ness
(^^)
aft dat we took one last shopping spree at ikano
then checkout from da hotel
sis read about a warehouse books sale at PEARSON PJ
with her useful yet stupid GPS it got us safely to da place
i suddenly was filled with boredom wen i stepped in der
cuz it was all BOOKS!
if u knw me...
i DUN READ
not evn romantic novels
i was juz looking here n there
sat down for quite sum time as my sis happily loading her basket with books
aft a while i wen to walk around..
its very spacious
millions of books i tink
from best sellers to kid's lady bird books
its all 10BUCKS!
believe of not?
u go MPH or BORDERS u gota spend like 40bucks per book
as i walk around
my eyes suddenly wer attracted to some bundle of books
in my heart i screamed TWILIGHT!!!
OMIGOSH!!!
its oni 15BUCKSSSSSS!!!!
AAAAAHHHH!!!
i muz get it!
i wanted da whole series but they oni had two series
so i grap those two books n put it in da basket
=)
we wer der for 3 long hours!
n da result...
our books all cost up to 430bucks!
seriously we bot ALOT!
thx to my sis as she wana open a novel hse in penang.
aft dat da GPS lead us to my bro's working place
met him n he lead us to his hse
evn b4 i wen KL
i've been yearning to eat da CHICKEN Porridge at tmn midah
it was my FAV wen i was staying in KL last time
so for dinner i insisted dat we muz go eat da congee
n YES! i did!
(^^)
love every single scoop of it
aft dinner bro brought us to da LOOKOUT Point
it was up da hill
da road there is very very dark
but wen u rcd up there
its breathtaking
very nice..
da cold wind is as cold as camerons..


there is a tower up there but u gota climb up da steps
we did..
but der is no light up there

back home adele da bitch became close to us
i was thinkin on how to torture her for 3 days
but aft she come to me n squeeze her lil head on my hand
i feel dat she so so so cute..
she slept in between me n my bro in da living hall
she woke me up in da morning by licking my hand n leg
she manja with me by using her head to make my hand stroke her head
now..
i missing her
=)
i take her for walks witout a chain
she listens to me
a very gud gal indeed
but a coward
heheheh...
da scenery from my bro's hse
his hse is on da 4th floor
very cooling
no mosquitoes
da next day bro wen to work
n we roam in KL by ourselves
we wen back to da coffeeshop near our hse wen we stay in KL
wanted to hav da famous pan mee but it was close
so wen wen to another stall
its not bad..
aft dat we took lrt & monorail to go to Times Square
(^^)
we shop like crazy for 5 straight hours!!!!
ekekeke..
took a rest at sushi king for tea time
n then wen over to Sg Wang
i LOVE Times Square cuz da stuff der is so so so CHEAP!
there are shops dat is 10bucks
everything 10bucks!!
then 15 , 25 n 30bucks
but there is a catch
NO TRYING!
=)
i bot 3 dresses , 2 tanks tops , a bf shirt n a long T
100bucks for all dat
not bad rite?
(^^)
aft all da money spending spree
at last we happily took monorail n lrt back to da place wer we parked our car
wen back home
met bro
n wen dinner with him n his gf's siblings
took a walked at da pasar malam aft dat.
da next day b4 we leave KL
sis wanted to stop by Petaling Street to get some things
i ended up buying a bag
=)
aft buying *BAK KUAs*
we head off to Sg Buloh's Jejantas rest area to hav lunch
as i tot our shopping spree wud end aft Petaling Street
i was wrong!
da rest area hav an al-ikhsan store
we wen in empty
but came out with two plastic bags
hahahaha...
sis bot a nike shoe
me tooo!!
i got a PINK nike shoe n dats for my christmas gift from parents
mum got crocs
all together wer 5xx over!
hehehe
i bet my sis hav an umlimited credit card
(^^)
i wantd burger king
but sis wantd Satay Kajang
so we ended up in satay kajang shop
(>.<)
Had a BLAST this sem break!
i luv it to da max!
as i wer shopping in Times square
i kept saying
*its awesome.. i luv it here!!!*
hahaha..
till my sis gota ask me to shut up
xp
worst of all...
i left all my shopping clothes in KL!
how pathetic!!
ugh...
gota wait for bro to come back to hand it to me
=(
we rcd ipoh at 5pm
n we promise not to shop anymore in Ipoh
hehehe..
=)

No comments: