Sunday 18 October 2009

juzRanDom...

a bunch of 55 students from Mont Kiara International school
came to our church to hav their community work
its part of their syllabus..
so cool rite?
they came last month for 2 days
n dey gota pay to come paint our church for us
n clean our compound
they are all 16 or 17
but they look much mature
see these few boys..
dey wer all wearing branded shoes
nike...adidas...u name it!
but u see...
dey wer digging to take up da simen
n da ground wer wet
n their shoes wer totaly gone
as in its filled with mud
n they juz dun care
(^^)
bet they'll be happy to get a new pair of shoes
a boy gave me this sweet
he said its from Belgium
cudnt buy here..
so sweet of him..
cz i talked to him..
anyway..its nice..
toffee~

two gals driving taxi in gurney~
(^^)

my new NIKE
PINK PINK PINK!!!
*me LUV u*
its my christmas present from my parents
=)
my group
JOSHUA!
how loving we are~
me , aunty serani , aunty evon , kak minah
KL's look out point
using my bro's camera
this looks like KL city is in FIRE
xD
my weekend past real slow
stay home da for da 2 WHOLE days
boring tho..
but manage to kill time
by going on9
back to class tomolo
GAH!
(>.<)

No comments: