Thursday 8 October 2009

Im Back =)

yo peeps!
im back!!!!
(^^)
i had a very superb nice HOLIDAY!
tho i took an extra 1 week of break
hahaha...
=)
salute me...
no1 does it beta than i do
=p
well..
pics r not up yet as im lazy to transfer it from my hp
juz got back to SP this very aftnun at 5pm from Ipoh
stayed a nite at my aunt's place
this has been a long & hectic trip..
3 days of non stop of activities at da camp
n 3 days of non stop shopping in KL
=)
im reali satisfied with all da shopping i did
personally i enjoyed da camp
excluding da part of da lousy owner!
well i got lots to brag on n critise bout this camp
i shall do it in my next post..
for now..
i'll juz summarise everything dat happened
few days witout internet was hard
but with all da activities
it kept me buzy n tired aft a long day
da boyf had to play MAFIA for me
hehehehhe~
thx dear!
i gota go take a rest
as i hav to teach da kids dance tomorow
at kid's church
so i ned to charged my body's energy
tata
&
nite nite

No comments: