Sunday 11 January 2009

aint dat happy...

aint happy bout da new year...

2009...

so much stuff ady happen for da past few days of JANUARY..

1st...i got sick...(-.-)..damn hate it!its like a cycle for me...every two or one month..i'll sure get sorethroat and dat will lead to flu and fever...gosh!!im so not healthy!my antibody is so so weak.. =(

2nd..mum told me she cudnt celebrate my bday with me cuz she goin genting... =(

3rd...my dear aso told me dat he wudnt b around during my bday.. =(

4th..on my bday..sis's bf's dad died cuz of heart attack n therefore my sis wasnt around aso...

5th..last nite had nightmares...not one..is TWO bad dreams..(-.-)..was so so tired till i din wana go church..ders lotsa blood in da dreams..damn scary..

6th..wanted to go eat a nice big feast juz to destress myself and aso to celebrate my bday..end up goin to da funeral cuz my grandma wanted to...

and da COMING...im super STRESS up cuz of da coming FINALS...


let me tel u my freaking bloody dreams....
da 1st is..i saw a man got crash by a car infront of my eyes...da car wen over his body..n every1 der was hoping him to die at da spot..cuz if he dont...he'll suffer da pain..however..he din die..we cud see his fingers moving...and his bloody gushing out...and flowing towards my direction and end up my leg kena his blood...i tried to run..tried to get away from da scene but cudnt..suddenly i got up..but fell asleep aft a short while...

2nd dream was...i was in a land..like a desert...der is houses but its far away from each other...we r running away from someone...cuz dey r tryin to kill us...was in da car with my family...we drive and dint stop for anythin...but we cud see bodies on da road..i was so so scared..din knw wat to do...and suddenly i got up...but feel asleep again...DAMN!was so tiring having bad dreams...cuz wen i wana open my eyes..im still super sleepy..as if i din sleep da whole nite..


(>.<)

my dear told me dat i had nitemares cuz i was stress up...probably ah...

finals is killing me...it took me so many days juz to read up a subject...AUDIT..n teacher said da FAILING RATE is da HIGHEST every year....DANG!im dead...but i will strive thru!
next ECONS , MA , and FAP..theory..accounts and accounts...i definitely wont end up bein a "management accountant"...so its so freaking confusing!!!

im tired...my eyeballs super pain...hope time fly super fast from now til feb..so dat i will b free aft dat!

one thing im happy bout..is dat my bro took me to HAAGEN-DAZS to eat da FONDUE!muahahahaha... (^^)

No comments: