Saturday 10 January 2009

bye my TEEN life....

da clock strike 00:00 on 10th Jan

DING DING DING DING....

JESS!!
u r 20!!!!! *grin*

however my hp wasnt flooded with msges...but my facebook and frenster are da opposite..

frenz dat i din expect for them to wish me..wished me...& frenz i expect to wish me...dint

ooohhh wateva...

b4 12am...sis took me to 7/11 to get coke...for wat??? definitely der is a reason bhind it...
its to drink with WHISKY!! muahahahaha...
she had a 19 year old WHISKY given by her fren...n she open n drank it with me at 12am...hahhaa...lol...din get drunk..juz felt like my head floating abit...lalala~

HOWEVER...aft we drank...she got a bad news...dat is...her bf's dad got into ICU...we din tot dat it will lead to death...but at 1 something..her bf called and said his dad juz pass away..WAT??!!!so from now on my BDAY will b my sis's bf's dad's death date...wat a great date....(-.-)

nothing special on today...dats y i cud blog...im up tis early cuz she woke me up to go DIM SUM..yeah so full now and tinkin of goin back to BED..heheheh~

TEEN life was great...nothin much to say bout it tho..juz dat im stil havent hit da CLUB yet!!!haiyo..i so wana go juz for da sake of goin for da 1st time..

TWENTIES...juz startin it...dun knw wat to expect from it...for me..its juz another age startin with da number '2'..im still me..

HAPPY BDAY to MYSELF!
ekekeke...

No comments: