Friday 2 January 2009

great December....

DECEMBER 2008 was a BLAST!!!!

a great month to mark da end of da year 2008....

my DECEMBER was filled with FUN FUN FUN!!!but it all cums with tiredness too....der is alws pros and cons in life...

tis post will be filled with oni words...but da next will b pictures!so juz bare with my long post okies??...(^^)

well wat i did in december??of course it was filled with me being buzy with my singing competiton tingy...and aso Christmas!

30th December..was my FINALS for da Project sTAR singin competition in my college's auditorium...my parents , my sis , my aunty , my cousins , my grandma and frenz came and support me!oh gosh i was reali till words cudnt describe how thankful i am...but i LET THEM DOWN...i din get a thing..nor da top 5..yeah im dissapointed but its a great experience tho...knowing lotsa great ppl and mixing with them those few days makes me feel like we r all one big family.

dat nite started off with our group performance...we sang a fast song and then its dance my da music society and then is our solo singin d...i was da 10th...and my GAWD!i was shaking da whole time on da stage!!!!i was reali nervous and scared...my legs and hands wer shaking like crazy till i cudnt walk here and there on da stage cuz i scared i might fall...DANG!!!i shudnt have stage fright!i shud have more confidence...*SSSHHIIIssssHHH*...but wat is done is done...its overs...all i cud do is make it as a lesson to be beta in any future singin com...tis wont be a FULLSTOP for my love in singing...i will definitely continue to improve my skills...xD

everything is OVER...and exam FINALS is approaching...

=(

life of a student is alws filled with things to do...we oni get our rest during sem break

da competition is finally over and im happy dat i cud focus on my studies now....BUT

I MISS U GUYS SO SO MUCH!!!

when shall we gather again?aft finals??

i hope so....

hope our frenship dat was build during this journey together will be strong evn tho we dun see each other every single day as we used to....

ALL DA BEST IN LIFE MY DEAR FRENZ!

No comments: