Thursday 8 January 2009

goin WACKO...

for da past few days...have been non-stop copying notes from my frenz...all bcuz of....


i din attend class.... xD

was bz with my singing contest and aso took off from coll for christmas and aso new year to spend time in sp..and now i gota face da consequences for skipping so much!


Notes notes NOTES...


later....


Finals FINals FINALS!!!!

omigosh!!

i cudnt evn be happy dat my bday is cuming...cuz im so uptight with my studies

(-.-)

im gona hit da big 20!hah! no more a TEEN...

i tink my bday will b juz another normal day in da calender...cuz der is no 1 to celebrate it for me..

*sob sob*


nyway..i got my banner pic from my fren....
damn fake rite??!!dey edit too much d...

da TOP 13 Finalist....
our studio pic

one random pic of us during practice...

i will stand.....

NO!

i shall stand da...

PRESSURE...

GOD HELP ME!

oni u cud help me...

da WAR shall begin now and end in february...

No comments: