Sunday 4 January 2009

Great nite out with baby!!!

tis is our 1st time out tis year....

(^^)
Glad to see him and huggie him!!!thx 4 da dinner honey!

I LUV U!

*MUAKS!*

tho we dun get to meet as often as we want...

my heart will alws b with u!


he followed me till i rcd home...

how sweet izit??

nah...hehehe...cuz we stay near by and he use da same road to go home...

ekekeke....xp

we had to drive our own car cuz of some reasons..

how i wish SP is as big as KL..

then we wont bump into any ppl dat he know..

aisk i shudnt b complaining...

Life's tough now...it will b beta in da future

hope dat when we come out for work...i'll b more easier for us

its ady 3 years and 7 months

GOSH..it has neva been easy for us..

GOD can u promise me dat our future will b easier?

*how i wish i cud*

*see u weneva i wan....

*hug u weneva i wan...

*kiss u weneva i wan..

HOW I WISH!!

GOD tis is my early bday wish...

plz grant it

(0.0)

No comments: