Monday 29 September 2008

aint good...

oh FEVER y did u come visit me during tis time of da year??

YEAP im back from camp yday aftnun...

was sick b4 i wen to camp..
and got worst during camp..
i LOST my VOICE!!!!

NO..i din shout nor talk too much...
it was my sorethroat dat started all tis..

Fever...Cough...Sorethroat turned bad during 2nd day of camp..
yeah was sick but i stil carried on playing as if im alrite...
but ppl knw it thru my voice...
i talk like a parrot
NO..i tink worst than a parrot..

i din reali had so much fun as last year's camp..
cuz i was da oni gal...as in youths...
da guys keep ejekin me da 2nd day cuz i was sick n cudnt reali shoot them back..
oh well im used to it..

will go into da details bout da camp in my next post...
cuz now...
i need my rest...
cuz i stil hav oni 1 week to recover...
NO..few days to recover...
as im attending a DINNER on thurs...
aisk..
hope i get well soon...

No comments: