Saturday 20 September 2008

(>.<)

today i shud hav gone for da beach picnic with bro...but i was way toooooo lazy d...hehehe...he expect me to get up 7.30 in da morning??forget it...i rather get my nice sleep...n well i got up it was alomost 1pm...wahakaka...*enjoying life!!*

1st of all...i got sum other reasons y i din wana go for dat picnic tho it sounds reali reali fun!so long i din step my feet on da beach ady...i was planning to wear my bikini...but NO!its church wei...n its mostly old ppl...i tot to myself dat i wud b foolish to wear my bikini then cuz da old ppl will definitely kill me..hehehe...so fine...another thing i din wana go its cuz dat church's members is mostly old ppl and young kids...n i dun hav a click!but yeah i grew up with those aunties uncles der...cuz its was my mother church b4 i shifted to KL...those ppl i cud talk to is those ppl dat r my sis's age...see how big is da gap!?..not dat tis church hav totaly no youths...all the youths goes to da MAIN church..tis church is an outreach center of da main church..my penang hse was nearer to da outreach center dats y we wen to da outreach center instead of da main church for service..we had youths in tis outreach center..but all wen away for further studies..one wen russia another wen aussie..another in johor..so dats y its in NEED of youths...mizz da times der wen my clicks wer around..but now we r not close nymore..sad rite?hmmm....

No comments: