Thursday 18 September 2008

im free for the moment

wed 4pm sharp...


JESS is FREE!!!!!


*phew* my walk in hell's road has ENDED..well as for now(>.<) ..thk GOD!!!


i aint gona say bout wat happen yday cuz its SUCKS..suck to da max dat i cudnt b happy tho my xm has finis...aint bout my xm dat im not happy bout...its bout other stuf..my baby was super patience with me n cheer me up da whole time...thx honey!*muacks!*..


as a whole...i dun tink i did well for my exam except for my english paper...*hell yeah if i din do good at it..i'll probably get lecture from mum*..but i tink i cud pass every single hard paper..i did wat i cud so now its up da to da lecturers to giv me pityful marks!hehehe...


life in hell's road aint good..i had frequent mood swings...i wen super emo at times...i was super tense wen i cudnt get an answer...had frequent headaches...n cried alot...yes alot...for no reason...pathetic rite?ugh..but wat to do..da presure..cuz i admit i've skipped class and lectures da most tis sem..=)...i dun knw a thing...so 1 day before da exam i gota study n undrstand it..its hard..dun b me...aint gud..


well well...exams over n therefore my blog shall come alive again!!!wooohooo~


been kinda lazy to blog aft exam..cuz all i do is sit infront of tv as my sis juz installed astro..wahakaka..n today i was whole day out with my baby!!!hehehe..im super happy to meet him...we watch "THE STRANGERS"...oh i dun encourage u all to watch dat...seriously...dun watch ya...kinda scary for me ah..n thx to my baby he aso scared me a few times during dat movie...ISH!....had dinner in pizzahut then we sat bus home as he din get to drive tis week..n he stil take his time to cum meet me...aaaww...aint he juz so sweet?...=)..*dun kembang ya dear*...hehe..next up in my life is...REST! i ned lotsa lotsa rest!!i slept til 12 sumthing today n i felt so freaking nice..hehe..saturday will b goin to da beach picnic with my old church...n its a private beach...yay~!!!n then next friday is church camp...yay yay~!!!!wil hav super lotsa fun...yikes!!~life's gettin better...haha..aint gona tink bout next sem yet...cuz next sem have more KILLER paper..shihssss!..(>.<)...i suppose to work during my sem break..but i choose not to as i ned rest to go thru next sem's hell's road...so i shall rest 1st...hehehe..my dad will b understanding as he wont chase me to pay him back da 300bucks...hahaa...
me vaining before goin out...*as usual*..hahaha...

me and my hunk!!

da other nite that he came find me tho he has lotsa assgmts to do...Luv u to BITS dear!!

No comments: