Monday 22 September 2008

Home Sweet Home...

im back home in SP....

it feels so nice to be home...to see my parents...to see my dogs...hug them..play with them...oooo i juz luv them so so much!!!!

i had a bad time today in butterworth as i din knw da bus had change...so as usual i waited for da bus to cum...but aft half an hour it din...so i go ask da counter..n dey say cuming soon...so fine...i waited again...n then a jerk feler sat bside me n smoke...my temperature ad super hot d...he make me lagi hot..i reali did my face out dat i din like it n use my hand to close my nose..its was super obvious..bt stil he din care..i was cursing him all da way...hehehe...(>.<)..so ya smokers...dun cum near me or sit beside me wen u smoke...i'll super curse u!wahahahha....

so a bus came...it wrote...SG Petani..hmmm..but it was CITYLINER not TRANSNASIONAL..so i din go in...i sat der til i saw a guy holdin da same ticket as i wen up dat bus....i was like OMG!!!wat da heck im stil sittin here??wen up da bus was alomost full...but got a sit...THK GOD!!

today's service was Thanksgiving...so had fud...haha..yum yum~...din eat lot ler..as it wasnt up to my taste buts today...wen church today n every1 wer asking me questions....how r u?how's studies?how's tis n dat...hehe..cuz i was mizzin from church for a very long time...those old ppl miss me!!hehe...got an old granpa wil alws hug me tite or pinch me wen he sees me...haha..n it hurts!...but wat to do?cudnt run away from him..ekeke...

tomolo goin butterworth with parents..yippy!!!cuz i said wana go watch "money stil not enuf"...haha...n dad say ok!but dun wan watch in SP's cinema..lousy...so goin butterworth instead..then goin Bukit Mertajam...wow...i neva been der...tho staying kinda near...half an hour drive ah...

hols r juz starting...wooohhooo~im gona enjoy...next week church camp!!lalalal~...yay!!

frens wen genting today...i din follow...=(...yeah sad...bt wat to do?got reason bhind it.....bt wateva..im stil gona enjoy being in SP!!!!

No comments: