Saturday 20 September 2008

da journey..

wen i was buzy studying for my exams...it stil din stop me from snapping pics...hehe..here are sum pics i took wen i was studying for da exam either in Mcd or hse...


i din like tis sub at all...ugh!!!tis sub made my headpain da most....its Financial Accounting...


yeah i studied n aso eating chocs da same time..as ppl say chocs got da metabolism to make u happy...true?if not sure go google it..xD...n im seriously not joking dat i was actualy studyin on an iron board!!!...see how sempit it is...cuz my com table is at da wrong direction of da lite..so not gud for my eyes..so i had to use da iron board to study wer da light is shining..


studyin in my rum on my bed...n yea i alws fall asleep while studyin on my bed...ekekeek...

for Financial Accounting...me n my fren decided to hit Mcd at 8am to study b4 da exam...cuz we cudnt concentrate at home..so we ate 1st..1st time eatin da pancakes der...quite nice...but costly o for juz breakfast...oh well..we skip lunch cuz we wer still ful n was in a tense mood...so no appetite to eat..

for our drink we took coffee to make us awake..but u see how much sugar we had to put!!!!each 5 packets...lolz!!yea we crazy but da coffee was too bitter ady...


my ADDICTION during exam period..i wud get lotsa lotsa sweets snacks asam n chocs to keep...so wen im bored studyin...i'll eat n study..hehehe..yea exam time i'll gona go fat!!*ady am*..hehehe...

*vainess......*was goin crazy..go i snapped pics of myself...wahahakaka...hav stupid pics of me too..but nah aint gona post it up here...ekekeke...

No comments: