Wednesday 24 September 2008

Drama Freak...

hhhmmm....let see wat i've done today...(>.<)

woke up at 1.10pm...wahakakaka...xp
wen for lunch...came home did ambra juice...
n then stuck to da comp till now..
NO i did not surf da web whole day...
i watch my DRAMA whole day!til now...ekeke...

Lovely lovely life i'm having now...
with nothing to worry bout...
no textbooks to read..
oh how i wish i get tis type of holiday anytime i want...
being a student is way too stressful d...
alws working on assignments...getting ready for test or finals...
all tis cud make me crazy...
i wan things to go slowly...

i wud luv to watch my drama every single day..
but wit classes on..i cudnt do so...
for 4 months...4 MONTHS!!!
i've stopped myself frm watchin..
n now is my time to start my marathon..xD


***************************************************

i dun like childish ppl...
it juz annoys me...
if gals r childish i dun mind...
but not GUYS!
it juz irritates me so so freaking much...
Guys r meant to be GUYS..not GALS!
talk like a man...and act like one...
if u dun...
i'll treat u as a pondan...

No comments: