Saturday 20 September 2008

My Best Pals...

now im watching da drama title "My Best Pals"...its bout a story bout 3 guys and a girl grew up together in a town...and have been frenz since young..goes to da same skol..and study in da same class til high skol....how cool is dat??!!!aaaww..i wana hav frenz like dat tooo!!!

da gal's character is some how like me wen i was young...tomboy..luv wearing pants..run here n der wit da guys..hahaahaa...wen i watch tis drama i was like...wow i did dat tooo!!haha..but non of my frenz from my childhood days are dat close to me nymore..except for one or two of them...cuz i shift too much...dats wat i din like...alws hav to make new frenz...but now i end up having more frenz than other ppl!!hehe...kinda cool tho...however best frenz last time is no more best frenz now...things change n ppl change..ties between us got untie n became strangers now..

3 guys and a gal makes me tink of my secondary skol days...i was close with 3 guys n they wer close to me oni...hahaha..wat a coincident...

i mizz sum of my frenz..some that i totaly lost contact of..i tried to find them..however my mission fail...i wonder do they go online?or they din put their real name n use nickname...hhhmm...it makes me sad wen i tink of all these stuff..cuz i reali cherish my frenz dat i know..ppl comes and goes...but a fren will alws be a fren to me...unless ur a jerk or a bitch..i'll cancel u off from da list...


i miss....
i miss.....u...u...n U!!!!!!
xD

hope to meet up wit all my frenz in da near future.....HOPE!!!
wen der is HOPE der is a WILL....
wen der is a WILL...
der is a WAY!!!...
lalalalala~
am craping...lolz....

No comments: