Saturday 30 May 2009

Again?

ppl say things will come and go...
but y this thing comes and go and comes back again??!!


fingers are pointing at me n her now..
we dislike u?
FINE i admit YES!
but we din do it dat obvious..
we did talk to u still tho we dislike u..
and now u calling me a hypocrite for juz being nice?!
then FINE i shall bring out da Devil in me
as u dint appreciate me being nice.



*devil's horns coming out with da whip in my hands*



there are alws a reason to dislike a feler
so have i
i hav my reasons..
but some wudnt knw how it feels as u din go thru wat i went thru
i think u are as fake as them and a liar too

i hate ppl who tell lies and fakes..
wats ur point of doin so?
and then goin to others to show dat ur pityful?
aint dat makes everything more fake?
da trust i have in u have gone
totaly vanished!
and now u juz gota gain it back
how do u do so?dont ask me..
use ur actions to prove it to me..
i giv u face cuz i dun wan u to pester my other frenz nymore..
their life aint getting ny better with u pestering them and making us feel guilty
its like us being da mean gals

say im hypocrite
say i hate u
thk u
for making things worst.
now i shall HATE u and nothin cud change dat fact
y wont u juz come up to me and say it out loud?
y do u hav to go to others n pretend dat ur so pityful?
things wont come to tis state if u din show ur fangs last time
and u knw wat?i juz hate repeating things..
dats y i dun like translating things to u..
and sometimes we translate u still dun get it..
sry im not a person with much patience

now we u giv u da chance to prove us wrong.
hope u'll do ur best
i hav nothin to say as da majority wana giv u another chance
so let it be..
i shall try my best to work wit u..
if not there is no other chance.

liars & FAKERS im SICK OF IT!
been thru it
wen thru it
turns out
all r da same as u..
dats juz a conclusion from my view

but sry..
i juz cudnt forgive u for wat u hav said bout me.
another BITCH approaching...
begging thru sympathy..
i shall wait to see wat she'll gona do.
info for others..i may look cruel or mean towards her..but HECK i dun care..i see lotsa ppl who comes asking for sympathy but at the end they dump u or ignore u wen they get wat they wan or wen dey dun ned u. i may see like a person with no love in helpin others..and again i dun giv a DAMN!..some ppl juz dun deserve it.
sympathy is alws da easiest way to get thru ppl's soft heart..too bad u wont get thru mine.
*knw me before judging me*

No comments: