Monday 11 May 2009

Do u hav to remind me?!

i thought coming back SP for sem break is da best choice...
however....
i was WRONG!

Mum is getting on my nerves...
in penang..i have my grandma who annoys me...now in sp is my mum
She tends to get childish at times...
from da way she talks..
i seriously cudnt stand grown ups talking like a kid...
it annoys me to da max!

like today...we wen out for dinner...at 1st i wanted burger...but dad says dun wan cuz im home..wana go eat beta food...so fine we wen to eat steam koay teow...
mum alws wana share food...me and dad hates sharing food...y wana share?if u wana eat then eat...if u dun wan then don eat!its so simple...
so we called steam koay teow one per person....wen da food came..mum started complaining dat its such a huge plate..and gave some to dad...dad din say nythin
so she eat till finally sat there staring at her food...n i ask y...she said u all la...dun wana share...see now i cudnt finis...i wen *WTH??!!!*so freaking childish!!..cudnt finis then dun eat la!...she said waste food ni...LOL...so she force herself to eat.
everything was ok till da bill came...per plate is 8bucks...and she wen insane...*SEE i told u 8bucks!!now i waste da food ni*...haiya eat d wat can u do?she wen on and on non-stop complaining bout how me and dad force her to eat...(@.@)...i knw my dad will get angry..so i asked her to stop it...juz keep quiet..nothing will gona change if keep complaining...BUT NO...SHE LAGI CONTINUE TO MORE EXTREME...
she said...i wana SAVE...FOR UR EDUCATION...and i wen *WTH??!!*...cuz my dad gona pay for my adv diploma..so she said save for me...she say it as if cuz of me she gota eat less now d...am i such a burden??!!u make me feel as if i am...so i said FINE!!u dun ned to pay...i wont take a single penny from u...i'll go take loan...dun wan ur money..
and by saying dat...she pulak tries to say it in a nice way...no la...tis and dat...but stil din stop bout da food...till my dad wen..can u stop?..SHE lagi raise her voice...sayin i dun respect her la...and ME coming back sp is alws da cause of them arguing over things...

i sat quietly and think...
so this is how she tinks...me coming back..ruining her life...OWH TILL NOW ONI I KNW!!
so fine...next time...any sem break..i wont come back nymore...
and yeah...she has been calling me da *DEVIL OF DA FAMILY* since young...and thk god im not da kind of person tat take things to heart and rmb it forever...tho its hurtful but da tot will fade away someday till da day she REMINDS me again...she alws does.
U HURT ME ALOT MUM!!!!and u juz don freaking god DAMN knw....
youngest alws da parent's fav?i dun tink soooooooooo........

No comments: