Sunday 3 May 2009

a great kickstart for my hols!

IMMMM
FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
OWH YEAH..
i'll LOVE my life from now on..
tillllll......
i get my results...
AND IF i PASS....
i'll be graduating...
but..aint comfirm yet...
see how did i do for my resit papers
(@.@)
ISH U accounts!!!
GAH!imma future accountant who fails her account papers...
WAHAKAKAKA...
xD
Back to wat i have been up to these few days for dissapearing..ekekeke...
30th april...11.25am...walked out of da exam hall with a bright smile on her face...like a prisoner walkin out from prison ni...hehehe...in my brain...AT LAST!!!its OVERRRR!!!..im done with FINALS...YAY!!!straight wen home and SLEPT rite away...
OWH NO!!!...lets go back to 29th april NITE...*rewind*....at 9pm had my dinner and then go to bed and study..as usual..then suddenly..i realise dat i was scratching all over my body...so i straight jump out of bed and check myself...DAMN!!!!im having RASHES!!!!!...OMG!...but i tot it was nothing tho...so i study d...then slept off...at 2AM...i jump outta bed again...SHITTT!!!my RASHES MULTIPLIED!...straight go bath at 2am...GAWD it was cold...but i had to..aft bath..da rashes is still super duperly itchy..but i juz gota stand it..i tot it was bed bugs...so i juz studied till 6.30am..then off to college d...during exam..i was freaking itchy..but i cudnt scratch it..cuz it wud end up worst..aft rcd home..i wen to pharmacy and get some med...however at nite bro took me to da clinic...and da doctor said....its NOT BED BUGS...its ALLERGY...hmmmm....i was thinkin in my brain...ALLERGY??wat i ate wrong?wat cream or stuff i used?i still hav no idea...but all i gota say is...its reali a torture!!!
1st MAY till 3rd May....Joseph aka JOE..came from kl to penang for a trip...so me and joyceee and her Terrence teman him da whole day...(^^)...we reali had fun..took lotsa pics...ate super much..i lazy to blog bout it ler...i'll wait for him to blog bout his trip then link it to mine...wahakakaka...alrite Joe? =)
im super tired...whole body aching d...getting sick??beta not...plz GOD i dun wana get sick this holiday..cuz im alws sick during holidays...plz spare me tis time...alrite? xD
planning to go back SP tomolo..but by bus??hmmm...kinda lazy ah...am waiting for parents to come pick me!hehehehe...
and owh yeah...ME and HIM patched things up...so it means...are back ON together again...i hope things work out this time..i dun wana experience da Hell's life again (@.@)
say im stupid
say im dumb
i juz wana...
giv it another go
and if things doesnt work out..
then probably i'll walk away..
but for now...
lets juz work things out btween us
and see where it leads us...
i did wrong u did wrong..
i'll try to put it bhind..
but i ned time.

No comments: