Monday 27 April 2009

*yawns*

ONE down....
ONE more to go....
YYYYESSSSSSHHH!!!!

Management accounting nearly killed me...i got so frustrated studyin dat stupid subject...(@.@)...but thk god i studied da rite chapter and da questions came out as wat i studied!

*heart pumping hard*...as i walk towards da hall..searching for familiar faces...and yeah i found a few classmates...some wer still readin da notes..n i felt like a lazy pig cuz i wasnt studyin anymore..it was 15 more mins to 9am...therefore i decide not to study as my brain wont go blank once i go into da hall. Before i open da question paper..i was telling God plz make it easy..plz let those chapters dat i have studied come out..and *TA DA*!!heheh...as wat i asked for...lalalala~!i din read da questions yet but i took out my pencil and start writing da formulas before i forget them...hehehe...as i handle my paper to da lecturer..i had a smile on my face...*owh NO*actually i was smilling thru out da exam..cuz i knw how to do..hehehe..im weird *SO WAT??!*...xD

next up is Financial Accounting Practice on thurs...owh yeah i knw i suck as an accountant..hehehe..i failed both accounting sub.. x)

&& mah JOYCEEEE and TERRENCE...thx for making my day yday!!!thk u for dropping by juz to make sure im alrite...*im TOUCH!* ...i was down b4 u came..but wen i got ur call..hahaha...i immediately turned HYPER!...xD...yday was totaly a boredom until u two juz brighten up my day.

HOWEVER..i cudnt be too happy yet...cuz i hav one more paper to go..
(>.<)
*Yawns*
slept for oni 4 hours last nite..
brain din wana take a rest..
till1 sumthing i finally doze off...
4am..
my alarm rang...
i keep snoozing til its 5am..
hehehehe..
so reluctant to get up..but i juz hav to
shall go hav my piggy nap now..
(^^)

No comments: