Monday 20 April 2009

one last time

im not sad...im not crying...
but i juz hav dat down feeling in me weneva i sit and think..

i wen and google a song called 最后一次..*Last Time*..
written by a 17yr old gal before she passed away..
tis songs is written for her bf...
and her lyric goes...

*Before i close my eyes for da last time
i wana tell u dat I Love You
i cudnt let u go while u hug me
there is still so much dat i wana tell u
im tryin my best not to shut my eyes
because if i do so..i may neva see u again
i cudnt be by ur side anymore but dun forget
da promise u made to me dat u'll live on happily on earth

my heart ady wen to a place far away from u
i cudnt watch da sunrise with u anymore cudnt wait with u till da sun comes up
its not easy to erase da memories we had together
our lives on earth is God's will..therefore do not be too sad*

meaningful rite da words?...hope her bfs lives well.

and before i totaly forget u from my system..
i wana juz say out for da last time..
i sincerely truly did Love YOU for da almost 4 years together.
hope we cud remain as best of frenz...cuz u know me way too well d and vice versa


crying is my weakness...once i start to cry...its hard to control it to stop
=(
i'll be emo wen i hear da song *hard for me to say im sorry* by boys to men..dat day wen beach with my fren...he put dat song on..n i almost cried!GAWD!i ned to control my feelings...like he said..its not MY song..i dun ned to cry weneva i hear it...but da reason bhind it is..me and HIM liked dat song b4..dats y im sad wen i listen to dat

No comments: