Friday 3 April 2009

E.M.P.T.Y

being Emo is my current hobby...faking a smile is a lil white lie from me...da pain in me isnt goin away...no matter how much i put effort in forgettin him...i stil fail every single time.

lil did i knw...i juz drop a few tears last nite before i doze off..im kinda suprise with myself...i wana cry but i juz cudnt cry it out..its like in me...and dat hurts more...

im alws sad weneva i fail to control my brain...evn tho im in class...i cud sit there like a statue like nothing is wrong with me but actually i reali wana cry cuz its so pain deep inside

i cudnt concentrate...i cudnt stop my brain..how i wish i cud juz lost my memory by snappin my fingers.

tho my frenz calls me..sms me..talk to me in msn every single nite..da pain in me is not reducing..till wen will this pain cling on to my heart?

i go out often these days..cuz i dun wana stuck at home alone...da loneliness kills..at least bein out with frenz..it makes me a lil more happy

frenz says dat im using way too much of my freedom cuz i alws go out with guys...but too bad...seriously i wont fall for them...cuz i stil have feelings for him and dey knw it

i neva see tis coming our way..i tot we wer happy bein together..but things changed..

at 1st i was lost...super lost..like a lil puppy bein let in da street alone...i lost my pillar...i lost a place of comfort..

but frenz made me realise...dat i wasnt all alone in da street at nite...if i wan somebody to talk to..i juz ned to send a msg and dey'll come to my rescue..i thk god for them but i dun wana cling too much on them

aft a few days i brokeup...my bestie aso did da same thing...so now we r both single...but somebody is coming her way...*dun blow away ur chance gal!*

ppl say i'll find a new guy to cling to soon...but sry..im not ready for another heart break...opening ur heart for a new relationship is actually taking a risk to hurt ur heart.

HEARTACHE and SADNESS..plz flee away from me ASAP...i cudnt endure it much longer cuz der is a limit to how much pain i cud face

march hav gone by slowly...and april has juz begun..its his bday next tues..shud i stay in contact with him?or shud i wish him and leave him alone forever?..i dun knw wat to do..

i wana run away from this reality...and be alone at a place i cud find happiness...i seriously wana be back to myself again...i wana get back on my feet asap...i wana leave those memories as my history...

i juz cudnt deny da fact dat i stil miss him super lot
sry i cudnt promise dat i wont cry anymore
sry i cudnt promise dat i wont fake a smile amymore
sry i cudnt promise dat i wont tink bout him
and sry i cudnt promise dat i wont be sad

No comments: