Monday 13 April 2009

D.O.W.N

my mouth say let him go...
my heart said okay i will let him go...but..its not lettin go!!!
UGH!

today...i got home late
cuz i wana spent more time outside than bein at home
aft rching home and done with bathing...i sat on da com table and start to ponder of stuff
stuff btween me and him..and my itchy fingers start to msg him
gettin his replies made me cry all over again like a wacko..
dint stop crying till i fell asleep..wen i got up der r still tears flowing down
got up and rush to da computer..search for ppl to talk to as i dun wana cry nymore

eyes turning to a gold fish...heart turning numb...or i shall say its ady numb!

thk god i had frenz dat are alws available for me to cling on...
so for now i shall hang on to them...till i get myself 100% back on my feet to flirt around again
*donkey...i'll go kl if my dad let me k..then u bawa i pi clubbing!u said so ah!*

tomolo goin redbox again!hehehe..my current fav place..
tis video is taken last week...i wen redbox wit another fren of mine
GAH!!!in so into karaoke...im dead...
im seeing my $$ flying away fast....(^^)
sry ya da video taken da wrong way...ekekek..

No comments: