Thursday 23 April 2009

Random pics

tis pic wer taken last week..da whole morning was raining..and as i walk towards da coll's canteen to meet up with joyce and li ying..i saw da hills wer so misty..nice eh?
Now every Thurs is my exercise day!i'll tag along with my bro to USM to play squash with his frenz..dey wer kind enuf to teach me (^^) but i stil suck at it...however hav improve much!as in not letting da ball hit me...hehehe..owh damn pain wen it hits da body..

retarded bro...u dun hav to look ugly to make me look pretty...ekekekek xD


USM's tracks...it was my world wen i was young...its da place where i came for running competition and my training ground...i'll spent like 1 whole week here for running competition..and alws b4 da competition..we'll spent weeks for training here.and da best part..we get to skip class! ekekeke...dat was b4 i shifted to kl..if i dint shift i might join da Penang's runners team..(>.<)..dreams crashed wen my teacher call me up dat i got chosen but i gota tell her dat i'm leaving to kl d...*sob sob*..aft goin kl..i join da kl's school running team...HAH!




PICS OF my week...*i mean last weeek* (^^)

our tuesday morning started here...DALAT INTERNATIONAL SKOL..joyce came and fetch me and thats wen i got to know Terrence aka baby voice...lol!this two teams are gals...din reali njoy much watchin tis game..cuz its not BOYS PLAYING!hehehehe...
xD
aft camwhoring in dalat..we had to go for our last COMP LAB class...
i din care wat is da lecturer is teaching...i juz kept snapping pics all da way thru her class...cuz i HATE her!..everyday with her sour face... i hav neva see her smile...
another 1...xp

our last pic together in da LAB...tho we wont miss it..cuz we'll b der still for da next 3 years..
me joyce nisa veron
DA NEXT DAY......
i brot my eyeliner to coll..and my luvly makeup artist draw for me!hehehe...


moi and my piku LI YING!
aft dat NISA cudnt resist me...she starts kissing me!!and da usual me..bcame shy...i try to back off...
but then...aiya..i let her kiss me ba..since i wud not be receiving her kisses for a month!!!...di dun mind being tot of as a lesbo..cuz she's HOT!too bad..unavailable d..xD
wen da lecture starts..i wer super duperly rajin...but aft dat.....
happily enjoying my lollipop!wahakaka....
for lunch we ended up in gurney as usual..haihz..sick of dat place d...but wat to do..da nearest mall to our coll...wen to Kim Gary to eat...*korean noodles...*

at nite..we wen coffee island!a last minute plan...sry VERON..we 4gotten to ask u out..our bad..
owh tis drink...u may neva wana touch..its eeeeewwww...cuz we mix super much stuff in der...soya sauce...salt...pepper...sugar...milk...tea...UGH!i knw we r sickos...but we r FUN! XD
at gurney...moi...joyce...liying
however suddenly i became emo...
but i still camwhore aft dat...heheheh...=)

LUVS LIFE!

shall continue in another post...*soon

No comments: