Thursday 9 April 2009

Things happen for a reason...

U'll take ur WHOLE LIFE to know a person..
but it takes seconds to hurt someone..
My life did change alot..and i mean ALOT!!
hav to learn to stand alone...
hav to learn to face da darkness at nite alone..
hav to learn to be tough as a rock...
true enough single life is more happening...
but u got no special one to love and be loved back..
no one to reali hav a heart to heart talk to..
to share da bad and happy news together..
my hp is quiet these days..
but i dun knw y my credit finis faster!
LOL..wat an opposite.
i go out more often these days...
im hardly at home..
cuz i hate bein at home and tink bout emo stuff
i knw finals is coming..
and i seriously gota kick my ass to STUDY!!
im feelin beta these days...
gettin back to my feet d..
tho i may still be sad at times wen i tink of it..
but dats da experience we ned for us to grow up and mature
frenz says dat im reali tough..
i cud be so optimistic so so fast aft wat had happen..
for them..evn aft a month dey r stil so emo like da 1st day of their breakup
all i cud say is...
thx to u guy's support and advice..
actually im still very sad...
juz dat i dun show it infront of u guys..
i keep it all in me..
i act im alrite to show u guys dat u dont ned to worry bout me...

juz wana thk a few great frenz dat hav been supportin me and being my great advisors..

SOTONG..
juz wana thk u for bein so concern bout me wen u still hav ur own probs...u did ur best to help me thru da phone..and i appreciate it ALOT!and i mean it....

JOYCE...
thx for ur advice and ur time for making sure dat im alrite tho u got ur own probs too....and for temanin me alws (^^)much much THX!!

GILSON...
u r a sicko!...but a great fren...tho ur mouth is like a poison...u alws make sure im alrite everyday...and and..a great kaki for karaoke and hiking...LOL! and STOP saying 'apong'!!!GAH!!say it again and i'll smack u!

NISA
thx gal for giving me advice..and talking thru my brain and make me wake up from my emo-ness...thx for alws being so caring...

TIMMY..
thx for dat song..hehe...and aso ur care...i'll b alrite dude..worry more bout urself k? =)

JT...
thx for remindin me of dat song gal! "footprints in the sand"...as i sing it...it calms me down..at least i knw der is someone up der for me...

Jordan...
thx for ur care...i'll cheer up dude...dun worry.. xD

No comments: