Sunday 12 April 2009

saying BYE to EMO

~EMO no more~
i told myself...

i need to freaking get on with life and put da past bhind...
yeah..i may still be sad at times...
but i juz need time...
loads of it to heal da heart...

if there is a will...there is a way..
if we were meant to be together..then time will be our guide...
if its da opposite...then i gotta move on!

i came to a point wer i gota accept da fact..
2 weeks wer seriously very long for me...
its like living in hell inside me...but on da surface im still me...
i smile i laugh i joke...

every relationship doesnt end like those happy ending fairytales..
its not da same as u watch in those dramas everyday...
in reality...relatinships r hard to maintain

i breakup lotsa times...but tis time is my worst..
probably cuz we strive so much for tis relationship
and it ended up not working...

well~...one doesnt work...does not mean other future relationship doesnt work rite?

im still close to him...as frenz
havin a fren is betta than havin an enemy rite?
tho it hurts wen i come to tink of it...
things like tis cudnt b push..

im greatful for da memories we had together...
and boy...we nearly lasted 4 years!
and b4 tis..i wasnt da type to stick to a guy...
im alws da gurl who dates a guy for a short period..
as in aft a month...we'll break
HAH!yeah dats me...

singlehood is a new life for me...
as i wasnt in dat group for like 5 years d..
but SO WAT???!!im still a ROCKSTAR...xD

my great guy is still waiting for me out der...all i gota do is search and i'll find him...lol!

to tell u all da truth..i still cry...its da way for me to let it all out..
and thx to da sermon last nite...
it told me..i gota b strong as a ROCK!i ned to be tough to face da world...
and i ned to bless da ppl who hurts me in my life...
cuz dats da oni way i'll find happiness in life..

let it go...
im letting u go...
its da best for both of us......
but im still gona annoy u as ur still my fren (^^)


HAPPY EASTER MY DEAR FRENZZ!!!

No comments: